This documentary was not what I expected it to be. It caught my attention almost immediately and only lost it during brief interruptions by my roommate. I think it was delivered very well; in an innovative way that will capture the attention of youth which I assume is Brett Gaylor's target audience. The graphics he used really caught my attention; the visuals helped with following with the storyline. The film definitely has brought the controversial aspects of America's methods of upholding Copyright to light. For me at least. I enjoyed it...nice, fun homework :)
I wasn't able to find that many clips of Helvetica but from what I saw it seems to be an interesting movie. I don't think I paid much attention to font, and I definitely haven't noticed the fact that Helvetica is used so frequently. I'm sure now that I've been made aware of its popularity I'll spot it more often.
No comments:
Post a Comment