Saturday, September 18, 2010
Tuesday's Lecture
Tuesday's guest was Peter Hanley, a graphic artist, so his talk pertains more to Foundation Computers than other Foundations courses. I will be frank, my mind was in a tired haze filled with sleepy nonsense so I only got the gist of what the speaker was saying. I do recall his mentioning not letting the medium of choice control the artist. In his case it was computers but I feel that this logic can extend to other concentrations. As for the rest of his speech the saying "in one ear out the other" comes to mind quickly followed by "it's me, not you." I was sleep deprived and so I went to sleep but I feel the need to clarify that the speaker and his subject matter did not put me to sleep. I swear Gerard. I swear!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment